Are you looking for the dates of Ultrasound in Rural Medicine? This conference is going to be held in the 2nd week of January and is being organized by the Australian Institute of Ultrasound and it is organized in the gold coast of Queensland. Prime focus of the conference is to give knowledge about outline of the physical principles and artefacts linked with ultrasound in the rural location, along with this also trains about the scanning skills essential in increasing diagnostic capability.
This Program includes:
- Discussion about Kidney related ultrasound techniques.
- Ultrasound techniques of Gallbladder, Vessels, Basic Cardiac and obstetrics.
- Information about scanning conventions in abdominal trauma (eFAST)
- Various Scanning practices in AAA• Simple hands-on physics, “knobology” and artefacts
- Post-mortem manipulation procedures.
- Information related to Scanning procedures in pneumothorax & pleural gush
- Various Scanning procedures in ultrasound needle direction skills.